Customers are responsible for return shipping charges for their saddle purchase.* All saddles must be returned with original packaging and box, and postmarked within 14 days of receipt.
SADDLES MUST BE RETURNED IN NEW CONDITION. RESTOCKING FEES WILL APPLY FOR ANY SADDLE RETURNED IN USED, BLEMISHED OR DAMAGED CONDITION.
- Trial period extends 14 days once saddle has been delivered.
- Saddles returned in a less than new condition (including but not limited to scuff/wear marks, blemishes, rubs, scratches etc.) WILL BE subject to a restocking fee upon return.
- Carefully examine your newly received saddle for any blemishes or defects – DO NOT USE IF ANY ARE NOTICED and notify us IMMEDIATELY at 541-326-6950.
- When trying/fitting your new saddle, use a clean saddle pad or blanket – do NOT place saddle directly on your horse’s back.
- If applicable, cover stirrup leathers with sock or cover to prevent rubbing or marks. Take great care to avoid scuffing the leather on any part of the saddle.
- After use, wipe saddle down with a soft, dry, and clean cloth. Do NOT use soaps or oils to condition or clean the leather.
Other Tips & Suggestions:
- Only try the saddle on the horse(s) for which it is intended, do NOT loan your saddle out to anyone else!
- Keep saddle covered and protected when not in use. Do not leave it unattended!
- Wear soft riding pants or tights when trying out your new saddle – jeans/pants with pockets and buttons may cause permanent scratches or scuffs on the leather!
- Be very cautious of rubbing when riding in half chaps or tall boots.
- It is important to us that you and your horse enjoy your new saddle and we’ve created this Saddle Returns Guide for your satisfaction!
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests!
Reach us at 541-326-6950 or CandyKahn@gmail.com
Enjoy your ride and new saddle!
*If you return a saddle that was sent to you with free shipping, the original shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.